🚨 BEFORE YOU REGISTER, Read This Important Information About the 2021 National Student Council Conference 🚨
- All registrations must be paid for with a credit card at the time of registration.
- All registrants MUST REVIEW AND AGREE to the NASSP Online Code of Conduct.
- Every attendee must use their own email address to register. The adviser email address may not be used for all attendees.
- The 2021 National Student Council Conference will take place on an event platform that is hosted on Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services. Only the adviser networking session will be hosted on Zoom. The conference platform will NOT work on Internet Explorer. For best results, please download Chrome or Firefox.
- We recommend using personal email addresses for registering students when possible, as many school filters are known to block students from receiving external emails on school accounts. Alternatively, advisers may want to whitelist the following email addresses with your IT department: [email protected] and [email protected].
National Student Council Conference Quick Facts
- Where: Virtual
- When: June 22–25, 2021
- Cost: $50 per person
- Membership Requirement: None—all are welcome, so spread the word!
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-253-7746, option 8.
Registration closed at 3:00 p.m. (ET) Monday, June 21.
HOW TO REGISTER A GROUP
STEP 1: Create a Group
This information only creates your group in the system, it is not conference registration! You will receive a confirmation email that you have created a group. Take note of your group confirmation number, as you will need it if logging back in at a later date.
Please note: individuals registrants cannot be merged with a group registration.
STEP 2: Enter the Adviser’s Name
An adviser can only be registered once. Advisers who will not have any students in their charge can register as individual registrants rather than as a group registration. Note that you must create an adviser registration before adding students.
STEP 3: Enter Your Students’ Information
Students and advisers can be added to a group at any time once the group has been created. Note that you will need your Group Confirmation Number in order to log back into your group registration.
There is no adviser-to-student ratio for the 2021 National Student Council Conference. Note that students also have the ability to register themselves as an individual by selecting “Student Registration” on the homepage of the registration website. Any individual registrants, however, cannot be merged with a group registration.
Every student will need a unique email address to register. It is recommended to use personal email addresses when possible, as school filters often block conference emails. Alternatively, you may want to whitelist the following email addresses with your IT department: [email protected] and [email protected]. Every attendee must be able to receive communications from NASSP in order to access the 2021 National Student Council Conference online event platform.
STEP 4: Make a Credit Card Payment
All registrations must be paid for with a credit card at the time of registration. No other methods of payment will be accepted for the 2021 National Student Council Conference.
Only the adviser will receive a confirmation email following the completion of your conference registration.
If you need to return to your group at any time you will enter by selecting “Group Registration” and logging in under “Returning Group Login” on the registration platform.
All registrants must review and agree to the NASSP Online Code of Conduct before registering for the 2021 National Student Council Conference. As an adviser registering a group, it is your responsibility to review the code with each attendee to make sure they are aware of the consequences that may occur if they are in violation of the rules. Advisers are also strongly encouraged to collect written agreement to the policies outlined from each student leader.