- What is the typical National Student Council (NatStuCo) national conference schedule? Click here to view a sample schedule.
- What is the registration cost?
- Early-Bird Member: $379 – April 20
- Early-Bird Nonmember: $479
- Regular Member: $409 – April 21 -June 8
- Regular Nonmember: $509
- Is there a printable registration form? No. Registration is only available online. Check back soon for a link to register for the 2019 conference.
- What if I forgot my registration login information? Email info@NatStuCoconference.org or call 800-253-7746, option 8, for assistance.
- Where do I mail my check payment? Checks can be mailed to NASSP – NatStuCo Conference / P.O. Box 417939 / Boston, MA 02241-7939
- Check to Follow Payment Policy – Due Dates
- After June 7, 2019, all online registrations must be paid for with credit card. For those who indicated Check to Follow before June 7, 2019, if check payment is not received by June 19, 2019, you will need to pay onsite with check or credit card.
- Check to Follow Payment Policy – Due Dates
- Where can I find the NASSP W9 form? You can download it here.
- Are purchase orders accepted as payment for conference registration? No. Payment is accepted via check or credit card only.
- Can I pay for a single registration within a school delegation? Yes. See our registration step-by-step guide for details.
- What does my conference registration include? Registration includes the conference program and accompanying materials, as well as three (3) meals on Monday and Tuesday, Breakfast and Lunch on Wednesday, transportation from hotel to school, and conference bag.
- Does my registration fee cover any meals? Yes: Three (3) meals on Monday and Tuesday, Breakfast and Lunch on Wednesday.
- When will I receive my registration materials? All materials will be provided on-site at conference registration. You will receive a “know before you go” email one week prior to the conference with an overview of items to have on hand when you arrive.
- Does NASSP offer discounts for large school delegations? No. There are no group discounts.
- Does NASSP offer need-based scholarships to attend? No.
- Do you have to be a member to attend? While NatStuCo membership is not required, current members receive a reduced registration rate. Click here to join NatStuCo.
- What is the cancellation policy? There is a $35 cancellation fee per registration. We allow cancellations until 2 weeks before show date. After that, no cancellations will be honored, only substitutions. Refunds will not be issued for no shows. Registrations may be transferred to another student using the Substitution Form located here.
- How should students and advisers dress for the conference? School-appropriate dress is required.
- What forms are required? Required forms include:
- Can I earn credits for attending National Student Council Conferences? No, but you will obtain a professional contact hour certificate when your post-conference evaluation is completed and submitted.
- How do I register a parent chaperone? Primary advisers will need to add additional advisers, administrators, and parents/chaperones to the school record. He/she can visit the website—NatStuCo.org—log in, and go to “My Account,” then choose the “My Groups” tab. Consult the step-by-step registration guide for more details.
- How do I get back to my registration if I don’t complete it in one user session? You can log back into your registration and choose “Returning Group Login” or “Returning Adviser Login” to continue your session.
- Who do I contact if I have difficulty registering? You may email us at info@NatStuCoConference.org or call 800-253-7746, option 8.
- What is the adviser/parent chaperone-to-student ratio? One adviser or parent/chaperone is required for every 15 high school students or 12 middle-level students.
- Can I get an exception to the ratio rate? There are no exceptions.
- Can a parent attend? Parents can attend in the role of a parent/chaperone. Please see our step-by-step registration guide for information on how to register them.
- Do advisers/parent chaperones need to be in attendance with and available to their students at all times? Yes.
- Are my hotel accommodations included in the registration fee? No. Information for reserving hotels and booking travel can be found on the Hotel & Travel page for the NatStuCo Conference you are attending.
- What are my hotel costs? Hotel rates can be found on the Costs page.
- Who do I contact if I have questions or problems reserving hotel rooms? For assistance with a hotel reservation issue, please contact Christy Norcross via email at Christy.Norcross@conferencedirect.com.
- Does my registration fee cover any type of transportation throughout the event weekend? Yes. You will be responsible for all transportation costs to your conference hotel. Transportation is provided from the conference hotels to the school and to the airport on the last day. Review the Hotel & Travel page for the National Student Council Conference you are attending for information on airline discounts and ground transportation. In some cases, the hotel may have a complimentary shuttle service to take you to and from the airport.
- Who can present workshops? Students, advisers, college students, professional speakers, and leadership consultants are all welcome to present NatStuCo Conference workshops.
- What do I need to do to present a workshop? You must apply to present a workshop at a National Student Council Conference. Workshops should be 45 minutes long and they all take place on the Saturday of the conference. Information on how to apply, as well as the application, can be found on the Present a Workshop page for each conference. Check back soon for a link to apply to present at the 2019 conference.
- Is there compensation or a discount for presenting a workshop? No.
Any additional questions not covered here? Feel free to contact us at info@NatStuCoconference.org or call 800-253-7746, option 8.